About KalSarpa Yoga
Kal Sarp Yoga is seen in a horoscope, when all planets from Sun to moon are aligned between the Latitudes and Longitudes, of the Rahu and Ketu. This is considered inauspicious and bad by the astrologers because other planets get influenced by the traits of Rahu and Ketu. If rahu is in the 1st house and if the Ketu is in the 7th house then if the rest of the planets are placed in the other houses, this is then said to have a Kal sarp yoga horoscopes. In lay man's definition it happen when the 7 planets are aligned at one side of Rahu and Ketu axis.
This utility will instantly generate the result whether or not if you have Kal Sarp Dosh in your horoscope. If your horoscope has afflicted with Kal Sarp Dosh then you can opt for simple remedies or you can go for puja and Anusthans, if needed.
Following these simple remedies you can get rid of the Kaal sarp dosh in your horoscopes. Rahu and Ketu both are associated with Kal Sarp Dosh. Pleasing them would mean to reduce the ill effects of the dosh here's how it can be done:
- Rahu is associated with the colour black, so by donating black clothes, food items will appease Rahu. And hence can reduce the ill effects.
- Similarly, Ketu is associated with red colour and donating items like food, clothes fruits etc of red colour can make Ketu happy.
- Feeding black dogs, and helping those who are poor, will appease Rahu and enable to reduce all ill effects.
- Being nice to younger siblings and behaving nicely with them. Being friendly with them and giving them gifts, will make Ketu happy.
- Watering Peepal tree every Saturday would also reduce the ill effects of both the planets.
Pujas and Anusthans:
If the Kal Sarp Yoga, is not rectified by the simple remedies only then you can opt for Kal Sarp Puja and Anushthan. This will be done by experienced and well–versed Purohits and by following correct Vidhi vidhan. The Muhurat calculation is done by our Purohits and all the details of the same are provided on our website. The Puja will include Mantra Japa for Kal Sarp Dosha, donation of a pair of snake (made in Silver), along with several other offerings and a havan in the end.
Benefits of the Puja:
- It enables to remove hurdle on the success path.
- Enable in providing personal and professional stability.
- It is mainly done to have a peaceful mind and harmonious relations.
The Deities that are revered while performing the puja or while doing the remedies are:
- Lord Ganesha: In Hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha is mainly prayed for removal of all the hurdles, similarly praying to Lord Ganesha with an open mind and pure heart will enable to reduce the Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Lord Krishna: He is called the most dynamic God and is mainly revered because he is energetic and considered to be a destroyer of all hurdles. Since he is the incarnation of Vishnu, who is called Hari as well.
- Lord Shiva Puja: He is mainly prayed as the lord of Snakes Vasuki resides on the Neck of Shiv, at the same time offering the Jodi of Nag Nagin while doing the puja is also considered Auspicious.
Myths related to Kal Sarp Dosh:
There are legends and myths that surround Kal sarp dosh these are:
- If you have Kal Sarp Dosha, you will face hurdles in your life.
- When you are failing in business/career, it is often confused as being in the Kaal Sarp Dosh Horoscope.
- Enemies are the prime reason for your loss in business, and obstacles in life.
- In horoscope of the bearer it is predicted that with Kaal Sarp Dosh, he or she is bound to die early.
- When you are not getting the worth of efforts put in.
- When you have allergy problems, itching, white/black dots on skin problems.
If you have Kal Sarp Dosha then do not panic, just follow the simple remedies, and get your puja done. You can also meet and fix an appointment with our Astrologers, for proper guidance at the troubled time. or get a detailed Kal Sarpa Dosha Report.