Nava Durga Homam
About Nava Durga Homam
Nava Durga Homam is a powerful primordial cosmic Homam to invoke the nine manifestations of Goddess Durga to remove the negativity, fears, poverty and other conflicting acts from life. Nava means nine and Durga is the name of the Goddess Adi Shakti. So Nava Durga is the nine goddesses, who are the manifestations of Adi Shakti who appeared at different times for different purposes. These nine forms of Adi Shakti are
- Devi Shailputri immerged from the combined powers of the Tridev i.e. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh and is considered as the purest form of Durga.
- Devi Brhamacharini is the name of Devi Parvati when she went into a deep penance to please Lord Shiva to marry her. She endows with marital bliss and Salvation.
- Devi Chandraghanta is known to fight and eliminate evil powers from all directions as well as the removal of sins, obstacles, and sufferings.
- Devi Kushmanda is the form of Devi Durga who blesses with infinite matured eggs to the mothers seeking off-springs. She also blesses this universe with nourishment and energy.
- Devi Skanda Mata is considered as the Mother of Lord Kartikeya. She is also the mother who blesses with wisdom, knowledge, awareness, salvation and consciousness.
- Devi Katyayani is the one who cures all deadly diseases, epidemics, enmity, evil forces and blesses with great health and wealth.
- Devi Kalratri is the goddess of light who removes the darkness of negative forces, evil forces, ignorance, sins, and blesses with awareness, creativity, good health and wealth.
- Devi Maha Gauri is the form of purity that blesses with the purity of mind, thoughts and soul. She purifies the souls of her devotees by removing the sins of their past, present and future. She ends the sufferings and pains and blesses her devotees with colour, fragrance in life.
- Devi Siddhidayani is the mother of 8 Siddhis and blesses with knowledge of past, present and future, unconquerable purity, and prosperity.
You can also perform Navratri Nine Days Puja Homam (Best pujas to be performed during Navratris)
View Pictures of Nava Durga Homam
Why People Trust us!
Our Mission: Divine Blessings for Everyone
The 5E’s of ASKGANESHA “Experience, Excellence, Entrusted, Ease of use and Evidence”
Experience: Askganesha has a very experienced team which have been serving people for more than 30 years. Our team members are well qualified and are highly knowledgeable. We have been listed on BBC too. We really care about our customers. That's why we always do our best to make your experience with us as pleasant as can be. We put our complete efforts to provide you the best astrology services.
Excellence: We provide excellent customer support. Our after sales service is considered to be our strongest point and we take pride in being one of the best in it.
Entrusted: Our Customer trusts us. They are sure that all their details and inner thoughts will be kept totally confidential .They know deep in their heart see us as unique, highly helpful, highly reliable and highly knowledgeable. We always put the customer first and keep everything confidential.
Ease of use: Askganesha is customer-centred astrology portal with easy to use UI. We take pride in ourselves for making it customer oriented. Our services have put us in a realm that is above and beyond our competitors.
Evidence:Why not take a look at what other customers have to say? We have testimonials on almost all our pages, full of praise and thanks. We have tons of satisfied customers worldwide.
Apart from this we have multiple secure payment options: You can pay for your order directly with your credit card, debit card, net banking or through PayPal. We use high security standards so that your details are always safe.
Once you have taken services from us you will look no where else.
God Bless You.
We provide 100% proof of the puja done. We have clients getting pujas done from the last many years. We assure you pujas are done in the best possible vedic process.
Details of Maha yagya
Mahayagya is a kind of Pooja that requires a havan kund and continous fire lighting which continues for long duration of days usually ranging from 7 to 21 days that requires the presence of more than one priest. Those taking part in the Mahayagya seeks the blessings of their gods/goddesses. Mahayagya can be performed to get relieved from any kind of problem or to ensure overall prosperity.
Mahayagya Vidhi Vihaan
This is the first step of the Vidhi. In this step, the priests performing the yagna welcomes Lord Ganpati and other Gods and Goddesses through mantra chanting. This is an important part of the yagya as it builds the strength of the yagna and pooja. Avahaan is an attempt to invite the Lords to honour the yagna.
Sthapana is the second step wherein the priests performing the yagna/Yagya, installs the statue or photograph of the deities for whom the Yagya is being perfomed. This step comes once the priests successfully invites the Lords to the Pooja through Mantra Chanting. This step is crucial as the statues installation builds the foundation for the various holy offerings to be performed.
This is an aesthetic step which brings us closer to the yagya. In this procedure, the priests and the attendees offer flowers to the dieties’ statues or photographs. Offering flowers in the feet of the Gods/Goddesses is a kind of showing affection and respect towards them. It is an act of pleasing the deities.
Archana vandana begins after the priests and attendees have offered flowers to the deities. In this step, the priests and attendees offer prayers to the installed deities. They praise the Lord and thank them for all that the almighty have blessed them with and also seeks forgiveness for their sins. They also put forward their wishes and ask the Lords to fulfil them.
Aarti is the next step in the procedure. Aarti takes place in the front of the deities. It can be performed solely by the priests, also the attendees are welcome to take part in it. In this ceremony, the priest has a tray with lighted oil diyas, burning essence, bell, a water vessel, flowers and some offering of food. This step consists of all four elements of which the world is made that is Fire, earth, water and air. The priests and the attendees sing praises of the Lords while doing rounds of the burning diyas and ringing the bell simultaneously.
In this step, the priests offers the deities, some kind of sweets and fruits in the form of Prasad which is distributed among the members participating in the yagya at the end of Pooja/Yagya. Usually Prasad can be in form of ‘chappan bhog’ meaning 56 different kinds of sweet and salty eatables that the deities are known to relish.
Beejmantra Yantra Prathista
In this step, a Yantra is placed near the havan kund and the deities. The priests chant the holy mantras known as Beejmantra to please the Lords. The Beejmantra is chanted with the purpose of energising tha yantra. The yantra, then, can be used to remove any kind of problem for which the Yagya is being performed or to fulfil the wishes at hand.
Yagya Aahuti Mantra Jaap
This is the last and the most crucial step in the Yagya Vidhi Vidhan as it goes on for days. In this step, the priests continuously chant mantras and offer Aahuti in the havan kund with the purpose of praising and pleasing the Lords. Yagya Aahuti Mantra Jaap goes on for long duration.