12-Month Litigation Astrology Report
12-Month Litigation Report
As we all know that a controversy before a court or a "lawsuit" is commonly referred to as "litigation". If it is not settled by agreement between the parties it would eventually be heard and decided by a judge or jury in a court. Litigation is one way that people and companies resolve disputes arising out of an infinite variety of factual circumstances. In the modern world these types of practices are on an increase and due to the changes in the nature of the people they are more inclined towards taking things to court rather than solving them amicably.
People come under litigation and sometimes feel the need to start litigation against others. In both the cases it becomes necessary to know what would be the proceedings and what would be the outcome.
Certain combinations in our horoscope makes us prone to litigation and whether a person would win it or loose it all depends upon the kind of planetary positions are there in the chart and what kind of dasha and transit is running.
When the questions such as:
- will there be any litigations against me?
- I have a litigation against me will I win?
- I have a litigation against me will it continue in 12-month?
- should I initiate a litigation in 12-month?
- what would be the outcome of the litigation?
hover in your mind then the best guidance would be through the 12-month Litigation Report.
This report would be prepared by deeply analyzing position of planets, their effects, effects on houses, the divisional chart, the Dasha pattern, transit of planets etc.
Apart from the astrology predictions effective remedies would also be advised:
This report will provide you
- Your Natal Horoscope
- Effects of the planets during the year.
- Main effects of the dasha and the respective planets.
- Next 12-Month dasha predictions on Litigation/Court Cases.
- Periods to watch and control
- Full next 12 (twelve) months dasha planning for Litigation/Court Cases
- Recommendations of astrological remedies
Simple and Easy to understand
Extra Benefits : Free Service worth Rs. 600.00 + Free Delivery (on E-Mail)