In the Hindu religion, Maa Durga is the most popular goddess. Maa Durga Mantra is the form of Shakti which is in the form of other 3 goddesses namely Maa Kali, Maa Saraswati, and Maa Lakshmi. The word Durga means the one who can not be defeated and hence unconquerable. The auspicious 9 days of Navratri is prayed for the 9 forms of Goddess Durga mostly. Those who pray to goddess Durga can face obstacles initially however after a period of time, the obstacles disappear. Words fall short to describe the grace of Maa Durga. The goddess blesses all her devotees and disciples who pray to her with a pure heart and test the patience of her devotees. She is believed to be a strict mother and has immense love for her children (devotees). The revered 9 forms of Durga are Shailputri, Chandraghanta, Brahmcharini, Skandmata, Kushmanda, Katyaini, Mahagauri, Kaalratri and Siddhatri. She is also known as Mahishasurmardini which is the slayer of a mighty evil buffalo demon called Mahishasur.
Maa Durga Mantra
The word Mantra is originated from the Sanskrit word mantrana which clearly means giving advice or suggestion. By reciting the Mantras for a continuous time, one can connect with the inner self and gain a higher realization. Chanting the mantra for a continuous amount of time symbolically affect the individual and the surrounding around him. The chanting of Durga Mantra during Navratri or any other auspicious day provide you with health, prosperity, wealth and any desire you wish.
Benefits of Durga Mantra
- It helps in fetching the positive waves, prosperity, happiness, wealth and tranquillity of mind
- You can be blessed with the grace of Goddess Durga
- You can come out of any problem or obstacle in your life
- You and your family are protected from any negative energy and provide a shield to you
- Ward off any evil eye or effects of black magic
- The goddess can protect you from sorrow and misery
- It can also remove bad luck from your life
Maa Durga Mantra Chanting
For maximum benefits from the mantras, one can follow these steps:
- One can begin this Puja in the morning
- Get fresh and bath in the morning and change into new clothes
- Maa Durga painting, idol or yantra should be in front while chanting
- The mantras should be changed at least 108 times in a row
- You can offer red vermillion, roli, flowers, rice, kumkum or sindoor
Maa Durga Mantra is a powerful one as it can fulfill the wishes and desires of your heart. However, if you use it against kind-hearted and good people in life, one shall pay for their sins. Maa Durga Mantra can be recited with the intention for the best of everyone as one can cause destruction in peoples life.